Do you own a Samsung smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download Odin3 v3.11.2 here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash stock firmware on your Samsung device.
Odin3 v3.11.2 is a small but useful Windows utility application that helps you to flash stock ROM or custom ROM on Samsung devices. You can also use this tool to flash custom recovery files (CWM or TWRP recovery) and root packages onto your Android device with ease.
On this page, you can download a working version of Odin Downloader tool, i.e., Odin3 v3.11.2.
Download Odin3 v3.11.2
Odin3 v3.11.2 App Information
- File Name: Odin3_v3.11.2.zip
- File Size: 984 KB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember
1) The Odin3 Downloader Tool was created and distributed by Samsung Group, so all credits go to them.
2) Using the Samsung Odin3 Downloader tool, you can flash firmware, custom kernel, custom recovery files, etc. on your Samsung smartphones, tablets and phablets.
3) Using Odin3 v3.11.2 to root your Samsung devices is easy. Simply launch Odin3 on your computer, load the root package, connect your device and launch the flashing process. Once completed, you will gain root access privileges on your Samsung device.
4) You will need to download Samsung USB driver and install it on your computer before using this tool to flash firmware on your device.
5) Make sure that you keep a complete backup of the personal data on your Samsung device before flashing firmware or custom kernel on it using Odin3. Otherwise, all of your data will be permanently lost.
6) Please remember that rooting your Samsung smartphone, tablet or phablet using Odin3 will void your device’s warranty.
7) If you are looking for the stock firmware for your Samsung device, visit our download Samsung stock firmware page.
8) If this version of Odin3 doesn’t work for you, please try the other versions.
9) Odin3 v3.11.2 works on all versions of Windows, so you can install this tool on computers running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP.